With Secure IT Plus we help you keep your PC protected on all fronts. With some of the Industry’s prominent anti-virus, a very secured cloud-based file backup solution and password management.
Secure IT Plus security protection with simplicity in mind
- Managed virus and spyware protection
- Parental controls for easy content filtering
- System and disk maintenance to keep PCs running smoothly
- Secure online back up solution
Antivirus software is critical for all PCs. Without it, you risk losing your personal information, your files, and even the cash from your bank account.
Malware is short for malicious software, meaning software that can be used to compromise computer functions, steal data, bypass access controls, or otherwise cause harm to the host computer. Malware is a broad term that refers to a variety of malicious programs. This post will define several of the most common types of malware; adware, bots, bugs, rootkits, spyware, Trojan horses, viruses, and worms.
Malware’s are becoming more and more predominant. For this reason, it’s important to protect your computer or network from the threat of destructive viruses. And that’s indeed where we can help. At Intense IT, our Virus & Malware Removal solutions are designed to protect your critical data and equipment while providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Even the most experienced computer users run the risk of falling victim to Malware’s. Don’t take chances with your expensive equipment or important data. Instead, trust Intense IT to install the best antivirus protection you need to keep your systems and files safe. Whether you run a business or simply want to safeguard your personal information, we’ll be happy to implement an antivirus solution that is practical for you.
Symptoms of a Malware Attack
While these types of malware differ greatly in how they spread and infect computers, they all can produce similar symptoms. Computers that are infected with malware can exhibit any of the following symptoms:
- Increased CPU usage
- Slow computer or web browser speeds
- Problems connecting to networks
- Freezing or crashing
- Modified or deleted files
- Appearance of strange files, programs, or desktop icons
- Programs running, turning off, or reconfiguring themselves (malware will often reconfigure or turn off antivirus and firewall programs)
- Strange computer behavior
- Emails/messages being sent automatically and without user’s knowledge (a friend receives a strange email from you that you did not send)
Is your computer experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms? if your answer is yes, then you properly have been infected with a malware but don’t worry… we can always help you.
We can restore your infected systems to good health. Contact us and our remote technicians will try and sort out your problem remotely, or setup an appointment to have a technician out to your home or office and let us clear out that virus.
Count on intense IT to get your computer running like its old self again with our comprehensive computer repair solutions.
Types of Malware
- Trojan Horses